13 October 1947|
|Died||24 December 2011
She appeared first time on stage in 1965, later she finished on the first place in the Hungarian Television's song contest, the Táncdalfesztivál, with the song "Mama" (Mom) in 1968. The songwriter was Attila Dobos, who would be her first husband. She was successful in the Eastern Bloc countries too. In 1969, she married György Klapka, and soon after emigrated with her husband. They divorced in 1987, but maintained a good relationship. She returned to Hungary after the end of Communism. Mary came out as bisexual in 2008.
She committed suicide on Christmas Eve, 2011, aged 64. According to Magyar Távirati Iroda (MTI) her body was found the next day, 25 December 2011. Her suicide was confirmed by her second husband, György Klapka.
- 1991 - Ez az utolsó tangó (This is the last tango)
- 2002 - Premier M (My premier)
- 2005 - Sodor a szél (Drifting in the wind)
December 26., 2011 - Elszálltaka az évek (CD Single) (Vanished over the years)
It's as if this song would have been written to say goodbye.
"Flew off over the years
They do not hurt the silence
The tranquility locking arms
So rock out"
- "Meghalt Mary Zsuzsi". Hirado.hu. 2011-12-25. Retrieved 2011-12-25.
- "Mary Zsuzsi: a lányokat is szeretem". BORS Online. 2008-06-20.
- Im memoriam Mary Zsuzsi: 100 kilósra hízott az öngyilkosság előtt
- Ezért halt meg Mary Zsuzsi - drámai részletek + helyszíni fotó!
- Teste miatt lett öngyilkos Mary Zsuzsi
- Elhunyt Mary Zsuzsi táncdalénekesnő
- Meghalt Mary Zsuzsi – fotók legemlékezetesebb fellépéséről