From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zumba Fitness may refer to:
- Physical fitness
- Zumba, also known as Zumba Fitness, physical exercise movement, created by dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez during the 1990s
- Zumba Fitness Dance Party, a compilation album of dance hits
- Video Game series
- Zumba Fitness (video game), a video game
- Zumba Fitness 2, a video game
- Zumba Fitness Core, a video game
- Zumba Fitness: World Party, a video game
- Zumba Kids, a video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zumba Fitness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.