|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The band consisted of Bobby Robinson, Raymond Thomas, and the two sons of Lawtell Playboys frontman Delton Broussard: Shelton and Jeffery Broussard, and Delton's nephew Herbert Broussard. They formed in 1988 and became a regional hit across Louisiana and East Texas. The band was featured in the award-winning German film, Schultze Gets the Blues, filmed in the former East Germany and in Texas and Louisiana.
Jeffery Broussard has his own band, Jeffery Broussard & The Creole Cowboys. They have performed worldwide, and appeared at the Augusta Heritage Festival, in Elkins, West Virginia, during Augusta's Cajun/Zydeco week in various years, as well as New Orleans JazzFest. They continue to perform for many other festivals and live venues from coast to coast. Zydeco Force guitarist Shelton Broussard died on November 6, 2012, during a fire at his home, aged 49.
- Shaggy Dog Two-Step (1992)
- Zydeco Push (1994)
- It's La La Time (1995)
- You Mean The World To Me (2001)
- Rock A-While Z-Force Style (2003)
- Louisiana Chicken Shack (2005)
- We're Back! (2007)
- Doc Rock. "The Dead Rock Stars Club 2012 July To December". Thedeadrockstarsclub.com. Retrieved 2012-11-11.
- Ankeny, Jason. "Zydeco Force - Music Biography, Credits and Discography". AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-11-11.