Without Leaving an Address
|Without Leaving an Address|
French film poster
|Directed by||Jean-Paul Le Chanois|
|Produced by||Raoul Ploquin
|Written by||Jean-Paul Le Chanois
|Music by||Joseph Kosma|
|Edited by||Emma Le Chanois|
|Distributed by||Les Films Corona|
Without Leaving an Address (French: ...Sans laisser d'adresse) is a 1951 French comedy film directed by Jean-Paul Le Chanois. At the 1st Berlin International Film Festival it won the Golden Bear (Comedies) award. The film's sets were designed by the art directors Max Douy and Serge Piménoff.
Thérèse has a child but the father left her without leaving an address. She hires taxi driver Émile to find her lover in Paris.
- Bernard Blier as Émile Gauthier
- Danièle Delorme as Thérèse Ravenaz
- Pierre Trabaud as Gaston
- Arlette Marchal as Madame Forestier
- Pierre Mondy as Forestier's friend
- Juliette Gréco as the singer
- Paul Ville as Victor (the agitated driver)
- Yvette Etiévant as Adrienne Gauthier (Émile's wife)
- Sophie Leclair as Raymonde (Gaston's girl-friend)
- Gérard Oury as a journalist
- France Roche as Catherine
- Julien Carette as the craftsman
- Colette Régis as a difficult female customer
- Sylvain as a difficult customer
- Christian Lude as Marcel Forestier (the dentist)
- Louis de Funès as the father-to-be in the waiting room
- "1st Berlin International Film Festival: Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2009-12-21.
- "Sans laisser d'adresse". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
|This article related to a French film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 1950s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|