11th Army Corps (Russian Empire)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|11th Army Corps|
|Allegiance||Imperial Russian Army|
|Engagements||World War I|
The 11th Army Corps was an Army corps in the Imperial Russian Army
Before the war the unit was stationed with the Kiev Military District.
- 11th Infantry Division (Lutsk)
- 32nd Infantry Division
- 11-I Cavalry division
- 1 Brigade
- 11th Regiment Dragunsky Riga
- 11th Regiment Ulansky Chuguevskiy
- 2nd Brigade
- 11th Izjumsky Hussar regiment
- 12th Don Cossack Regiment
- 11th Horse Artillery Battalion
- 11th mortirno-battalion
- 1 Brigade
- 21st engineering battalion
- Lieutenant-General Prince Ivan Shakhovskaya, (1892)
- Lieutenant General Vladimir Nikolayevich Philip, (3.03.1900-12.5.1903)
- Lieutenant General Tal (1.07.1903)
- Lieutenant General Mikhail Fedorovich Oreus, (13.01.1903-19.06.1904)
- Lieutenant-General (from 6.12.1907 city - General of Infantry) Ivan Aleksandrovich Fullon, (1.06.1905-7.08.1911)
- Lieutenant-General (from 6.12.1912 city - General of Infantry) Nikolai Ivanovich Podvalnyuk, (7.08.1911-13.12.1912)
- General of the cavalry Vladimir Sakharov, (13.12.1913-22.08.1914, 04.09.1915-25.10.1915)
- Lieutenant-General (from 10.04.1916, General of Artillery) Michael A. Barantsev, (03.11.1915-06.04.1917)
- Lieutenant General Konstantin Lukić Gilchevsky, (06.04.1917 -?)
- Raspisanije suchoputnych wojsk 1836 - 1914, Petersburg 1914.
- Wiesław Caban, Służba rekrutów Królestwa Polskiego w armii carskiej w latach 1831-1873, Warsaw 2001, ISBN 83-7181-209-4.
- A. A. Kersnowski, Istorija russkoj armii, Moscow 1994.
|This article about a specific military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|