The 2007 Outback Bowl Game was a college football bowl game sponsored by Outback Steakhouse. It was part of the 2006–2007 bowl game season that concluded the 2006 NCAA Division I-BS football season. The Outback Bowl has been played annually since 1986 (until 1994 it was known as the Hall of Fame Bowl). The 2007 game was played on January 1, 2007, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. The game pitted the #18 Tennessee Volunteers against the unranked Penn State Nittany Lions and was televised on ESPN. On July 23, 2012, the NCAA vacated Penn State's win as part of sanctions brought forth on the school due to a child sex abuse scandal.
- Tennessee James Wilhoit II 44-yard field goal. (4:58) 3-0 Tennessee
- Penn State Kevin Kelly 34-yard field goal. (11:43) 3-3 Tie
- Penn State Andrew Quarless 2-yard touchdown pass from Anthony Morelli (Kelly kick good). (3:30) 10-3 Penn State
- Tennessee LaMarcus Coker 42-yard touchdown run (Wilhoit kick good). (1:15) 10-10 Tie
- Penn State Tony Davis 88-yard fumble return for touchdown (Kelly kick good). (10:01) 17-10 Penn State
- Penn State Kevin Kelly 22-yard field goal. (3:29) 20-10 Penn State