|Centuries:||3rd century – 4th century – 5th century|
|Decades:||330s 340s 350s – 360s – 370s 380s 390s|
|Years:||364 365 366 – 367 – 368 369 370|
|367 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||1120|
|Bahá'í calendar||−1477 – −1476|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||丙寅年 (Fire Tiger)
3063 or 3003
— to —
丁卯年 (Fire Rabbit)
3064 or 3004
|- Vikram Samvat||423–424|
|- Shaka Samvat||289–290|
|- Kali Yuga||3468–3469|
|Igbo calendar||−633 – −632|
|Iranian calendar||255 BP – 254 BP|
|Islamic calendar||263 BH – 262 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1545 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||910|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 367.|
Year 367 (CCCLXVII) was a common year starting on Monday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Lupicinus and Iovanus (or, less frequently, year 1120 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 367 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- Battle of Solicinium: Emperor Valentinian I launches a punitive expedition against the Alamanni due to the crises in Britannia and Gaul. The Alamanni re-cross the Rhine and plunder Moguntiacum (modern Mainz).
- Great Conspiracy: The Roman garrison on Hadrian's Wall revolt and allows Picts from Caledonia to devastate Britain. Simultaneously Attacotti, the Scotti from Hibernia (Ireland), and the Saxons from Germania invade the island's mid-western and south-eastern borders. They sack the cities and murder, rape or enslave Romano-British civilians.
- Eunomius of Cyzicus is banished to Mauretania for harbouring the usurper Procopius.
- August 4 – Gratian receives the title of Augustus under his father, Valentinian I.
- Winter – Valentinian I mobilises a massive army for his campaign against the Alamanni and the Franks. He summons the Italian and Illyrian legions for a spring offensive.
- First Listing of the New Testament (Bible) by St Athanasius of Alexandria.
- November 16 – Antipope Ursicinus is banished by the praefecti to Gaul.
- Epiphanius of Salamis becomes bishop of Salamis, Cyprus.
- Emperor Valens is baptized by Eudoxius of Antioch.