ACG International School Jakarta
|ACG International School Jakarta|
|Jl.Warung Jati Barat No 19 / Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan - 12510, Indonesia
|Type||Private, selective, international (Years 1-11) school|
|Motto||Pride in Achievement|
|Principal||Chris Rawlins |
|Age range||3-17 |
|Number of students||329 (2012)|
ACG International School Jakarta  is an independent co-educational international school  in South Jakarta, Indonesia. The school was established in 2004, and is a school for children from 3 to 17 years of age. Currently it has 329 students from 34 different nationalities and is owned by the Academic Colleges Group based in New Zealand. Academic Colleges Group owns a total of seven schools in New Zealand, two in Vietnam and one in Indonesia and has over 5000 students and 500 teaching staff from 40 countries.
ACG International School Jakarta was founded in 2004 and has grown rapidly. Nowadays it provides private education for around 330 students from kindergarten through to high school. Since May 2010 Jakarta has been an IB World School and offers the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP).
A purpose built campus is being developed to provide new educational facilities for the roll to increase to 560 students , , potentially. The new buildings will include 24 new classrooms as well as 2 science laboratories, a technology centre, music and arts rooms and a large modern canteen complete with a multi-purpose sports centre and auditorium.A full-sized junior soccer field with a surrounding athletic track and a large covered multi-purpose court will also be part of the new campus.
Since May 2010 the ACG International School Jakarta is authorised to offer the IB Primary Years Programme for students aged 3-11. This programme, as well the CIE, is taught in English and is open for male and female students. The PYP programme provides a solid foundation for ACG students by preparing them for the challenges they will face as they transition through the Middle and Senior Schools programme.
ACG International School Jakarta offers the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), which is the world largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications for 5–19 year olds. Beginning in Year 10 students undertake a 2 year programme to prepare for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examinations and the AS and A level examination in Y12 and Y13 which focuses on preparation for university education.
- "New Zealand's Ambassador to Indonesia visits ACG International School in Jakarta". nzembassy.com. Retrieved 2013-21-05.
- "ACG International School, Jakarta". isbi.com. Retrieved 2013-21-05.
- "An International Education". educationreview.co.nz. Retrieved 2013-21-05.
- "International Baccalaureate". Ibo.org. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- "ACG International School". Jakarta-internationalschool.com. 2011-08-01. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- "ACG International School Jakarta's new campus underway". acgedu.com. 2011-20-12. Retrieved 2013-22-05.
- "Cambridge International Examinations". britishcouncil.org.za. Retrieved 2013-21-05.
- "Middle and Senior Schools". acgedu.com. Retrieved 2013-21-05.