ACG International School Jakarta
|ACG School Jakarta|
|Jl.Warung Jati Barat No 19 / Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan - 12510, Indonesia
|Type||Private, selective, international (Years 1-11) school|
|Motto||Pride in Achievement|
|Principal||Henri Bemelmans |
|Age range||3-17 |
|Number of students||500 (2014)|
ACG School Jakarta  is an independent co-educational international school  in South Jakarta, Indonesia. The school was established in 2004, and is a school for children from 3 to 17 years of age. Currently it has 500 students from 42 different nationalities and is owned by the Academic Colleges Group based in New Zealand. Academic Colleges Group owns a total of seven schools in New Zealand, two in Vietnam and one in Indonesia and has over 6000 students and 600 teaching staff from 40 countries.
ACG School Jakarta was founded in 2004 and has grown rapidly. Nowadays it provides private education for around 330 students from kindergarten through to high school. Since May 2010 Jakarta has been an IB World School and offers the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP).
A new purpose built campus has been developed to provide quality educational facilities for the new roll of 500 students,. The new buildings include 24 new classrooms as well as 2 science laboratories, a technology centre, music and arts rooms and a large modern canteen complete with a multi-purpose sports centre and auditorium.A full-sized junior soccer field with a surrounding athletic track and a large covered multi-purpose court will also be part of the new campus.
Since May 2010 the ACG School Jakarta is authorised to offer the IB Primary Years Programme for students aged 3–11. This programme, as well the CIE, is taught in English and is open for male and female students. The PYP programme provides a solid foundation for ACG students by preparing them for the challenges they will face as they transition through the Middle and Senior Schools programme.
ACG School Jakarta offers the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), which is the world largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications for 5–19 year olds. Beginning in Year 10 students undertake a 2 year programme to prepare for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examinations and the AS and A level examination in Y12 and Y13 which focuses on preparation for university education.
- "New Zealand's Ambassador to Indonesia visits ACG School Jakarta". nzembassy.com. Retrieved 2013-05-21.
- "ACG School Jakarta". isbi.com. Retrieved 2013-05-21.
- "An International Education". educationreview.co.nz. Retrieved 2013-05-21.
- "International Baccalaureate". Ibo.org. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- "ACG School Jakarta". Jakarta-internationalschool.com. 2011-08-01. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- "ACG International School Jakarta's new campus underway". acgedu.com. 2011-12-20. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- "Cambridge International Examinations". britishcouncil.org.za. Retrieved 2013-05-21.
- "Middle and Senior Schools". acgedu.com. Retrieved 2013-05-21.