Abha Regional Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Abha Regional Airport
|IATA: AHB – ICAO: OEAB|
|Serves||Abha / Khamis Mushait|
|Location||'Asir Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Elevation AMSL||6,858 ft / 2,090 m|
The design was carried out by the Dutch Consultants NACO.
The site was new construction area between the cities of Khamis Mushait and Abha and served both equally.
Airlines and destinations
Airlines offering scheduled passenger service:
|AlMasria Universal Airlines||Cairo|
|Felix Airways||Aden, Sana'a|
|Saudia||Cairo, Dammam, Jeddah, Medina, Riyadh, Tabuk, Ta’if|
- Airport information for OEAB from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for AHB at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "IATA Airport Code Search (AHB: Abha)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 7 September 2013.
- "Abha Airport Airport". Idealo. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- "Air Arabia begin Sharjah-Abha service from May 2013". Saudi Gazette. 16 April 2013.
- Aeronautical chart for OEAB at SkyVector
- Current weather for OEAB at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for AHB at Aviation Safety Network