|Operating system||cloud application|
Acrobat.com is a suite of cloud-based services from Adobe Systems that provides online PDF conversion and document exchange services. It includes Acrobat.com - Personal File Storage, Acrobat.com - Workspaces, Adobe CreatePDF, Adobe ExportPDF, Adobe EchoSign, Adobe FormsCentral, and Adobe SendNow. Users access each of the services through their web browser. In addition, many services are available as downloadable desktop apps and select features can be invoked through menu choices in Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat software. Subscription options vary by service.
Each service in brief:
- Acrobat.com - Personal File Storage lets users store their personal files online with access from desktop or mobile devices.
- Acrobat.com - Workspaces lets users create shared online folders for team use, and collaborate on documents and spreadsheets.
- Adobe CreatePDF lets users convert files to the PDF format, combine multiple documents into a single PDF file, and convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel documents.
- Adobe ExportPDF lets users turn PDF files into editable Word or Excel documents.
- Adobe EchoSign lets users sign, send, track and file contracts electronically, including PDF, Word, and Excel files.
- Adobe FormsCentral lets users create PDF or HTML web forms, distribute them, and view results in real time with automatically-generated response tables and summary charts.
- Adobe SendNow lets users send, share and track large files as an alternative to email attachments and FTP sites.
Acrobat.com - Personal File Storage
Acrobat.com - Personal File Storage is a free service that is integrated with Adobe Acrobat XI software, which was first released in October of 2012. This service lets you store documents online and access them from computers and mobile devices.
Acrobat.com - Workspaces
Acrobat.com - Workspaces is the original (legacy) Acrobat.com service, offering a team workspace with up to 2GB of storage, an online word processor, and an online table tool. It can also be used to host shared PDF document reviews invoked through menu choices in Adobe Acrobat software. These services are available for free.
|Operating system||cloud application, or mobile: Android, iOS|
Adobe CreatePDF is a web service that allows users to convert files with a maximum file size of 100MB to PDF, combine multiple files into a single PDF file, and convert PDF files to the Word (DOCX) or Excel (XLSX) formats. One free conversion is available to anyone logging in with their Adobe ID. Unlimited PDF file conversions are available with a paid subscription. Users can create a PDF file by uploading their file via a web browser, printing to a virtual printer (a download for their local PC), or selecting a file to convert from the Tools pane in Adobe Reader X or XI.
A separate subscription is available for Adobe CreatePDF for Mobile, which lets you convert documents to PDF files or automatically convert attachments within your email client on iPhone, iPad, or Android devices.
Adobe ExportPDF is a low cost online service that allows users to convert existing PDF files to editable Word (DOCX) or Excel (XLSX) formats. One free conversion is available to anyone logging in with their Adobe ID. Unlimited PDF file conversions are available with a paid subscription. Users can export a PDF file by uploading their file via a web browser or selecting a file to convert from the Tools pane in Adobe Reader X or XI.
Adobe EchoSign is a complete, automated web contracting solution that lets users send, eSign, track, and file documents securely online. There is nothing to download or install because it's an online service used with a web browser. People can send and e-sign using mobile devices. EchoSign works with leading cloud-based automation tools like SalesForce.com and NetSuite. Free and paid subscriptions are available.  Users can access EchoSign from the Sign pane in Adobe Reader XI or Adobe Acrobat XI.
Adobe FormsCentral is an online service that lets users create PDF or HTML web forms, publish them online, and analyze real-time results with auto-generated tables and charts. Free and paid subscriptions are available.  Users typically access FormsCentral through their web browser, but paid users can also download a desktop app for Windows or Mac. In addition, the FormsCentral desktop app is bundled with Adobe Acrobat XI Pro desktop software.
Adobe SendNow is a subscription-based online service that lets you share, send, and track large documents and multimedia files without running into the file size limitations set my most email systems. The maximum file size for an individual file is 2GB and the service will store up to 20GB of files at any one time. Users typically use a web browser to upload files, input recipient names, and create and email cover letter. They can also track files sent and received, and choose delivery options such as: requesting a delivery receipt, setting file download time limits, restricting recipient access, or adding custom branding to the email message. SendNow users can also download a desktop app for Windows or Mac, as well as a plug-in for Microsoft Outlook for Windows.
Below is a matrix of language availability for Acrobat.com services.
|Acrobat.com online services|
- "Adobe CreatePDF subscription plans". Adobe. 2012-11-02. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- "Adobe ExportPDF subscription plans". Adobe. 2012-11-02. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- "Adobe EchoSign subscription plans". Adobe. 2012-11-02. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- "Adobe FormsCentral subscription plans". Adobe. 2012-11-02. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- "Adobe SendNow subscription plans". Adobe. 2012-11-02. Retrieved 2012-11-02.