From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alyson is a given name, a variant form of Alison.
People with the given name Alyson
- Alyson (singer) (21st century), American singer
- Alyson Annan (born 1973), former field hockey player
- Alyson Bailes (born 1949), former English diplomat
- Alyson Court (born 1973), Canadian actress
- Alyson Croft (born 1975), American actress
- Alyson Hannigan (born 1974), American actress
- Alyson Hau (born 1983), Hong Kong radio personality
- Alyson Hunter (born 1948), New Zealand photographer and print maker
- Alyson Jones (born 1956), former swimming champion
- Alyson Kennedy (21st century), American Communist politician
- Alyson Kiperman (born 1977), American actress
- Alyson Michalka (born 1989), American actress and singer-songwriter. Commonly known as Aly from the duo Aly and AJ.
- Alyson Reed (born 1958), American dancer and actress
- Alyson Rudd (21st century), English sports journalist
- Alyson Spiro (21st century), British television actress
- Alyson Stoner (born 1993), American actress, singer and dancer.
- Alyson Williams (21st century), African American rhythm and blues musician
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|