10 offices in the U.S. and Canada
|Key people||Martha Samuelson, President and CEO|
Analysis Group, Inc. (AG), founded in 1981, is one of the largest economic consulting firms based in North America. The firm provides economic, financial, and strategic analysis and expert testimony to law firms, corporations, and government agencies.
Analysis Group employs more than 500 professionals, most of whom have advanced degrees in economics, law, finance, accounting, or business. The firm has been named as a best place to work by the Boston Globe, Vault.com,  and Glassdoor.com. Analysis Group has consistently appeared in the Boston Globe's "Top Places to Work” in Massachusetts rankings for the past seven years, and was ranked first overall in the large company category in 2012 and 2013. Analysis Group has also been named a “Vault Consulting 50” firm for several years running and was honored with a 2015 Employees’ Choice Award in the small and medium business category of Glassdoor’s national “Best Places to Work” listing. In both 2013 and 2014, Analysis Group was named to the annual Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts listing by the Commonwealth Institute and Boston Globe Magazine; the firm ranked 15th in 2014.  In 2010, Boston Business Journal named Analysis Group the ninth-largest woman-led business in Massachusetts, based on 2009 revenues. In 2007, Analysis Group was named the seventh-largest woman-led business in Massachusetts by Babson College's Center for Women's Leadership, with revenues of $150 million at the time.
The President and CEO of Analysis Group is Martha S. Samuelson. She was elected to the International Who's Who of Competition Lawyers and Economists (2012) and Euromoney's Guide to the World's Leading Competition and Antitrust Lawyers/Economists (2012). She participated in a 2011 executive roundtable discussion on finding and retaining talented people, published as part of the Boston Globe "Top Places to Work" feature. She discussed how the organization fosters leadership, accountability, and mentoring relationships in a 2010 interview with The New York Times.
Accounting Litigation Services; Antitrust & Competition; Bankruptcy & Restructuring; Commercial Litigation & Damages; Corporate Transaction Litigation; Energy; Entertainment & Media; Environment & Natural Resources; Financial Institutions; Health Care Consulting Services; Intellectual Property; Labor & Employment; Securities & Financial Instruments; Strategy & Analytics; Surveys & Experimental Studies; Tax; Telecommunications; Valuation.
- Elizabeth Peek (2005-04-26). "A Court Victory for Common Sense". New York Sun. Retrieved 2008-02-12.
- Fortune Magazine
- Analysis Group - About Us
- The Boston Globe: "Top Places to Work 2014"
- Consulting Firm Rankings 2014: The Vault Consulting 50
- Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For - Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards 2015
- The Boston Globe: "Top Places to Work"
- 2014 Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts
- Top 100 Women-Led Businesses list for 2013 (based on 2012 annual revenue)
- Boston Business Journal's Top Women-led Businesses: 2010 Issue
- Babson College's Center for Women's Leadership 2007 Report
- The Boston Globe: "Top Places to Work" Feature
- The New York Times