Anselmo Vendrechovski Júnior
|Full name||Anselmo Vendrechovski Júnior|
|Date of birth||September 16, 1982|
|Place of birth||Wenceslau Braz, Paraná, Brazil|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2010||→ Suwon Bluewings (loan)||11||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 March 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
A centre back, Juninho is considered as one of the top defenders of the Liga MX praised for his low-profile, quality, professionalism and leadership. The captain of Tigres, he is also a set-piece and penalty-kick specialist, with a powerful shooting and a remarkable ability to score goals.
His great-grandparents were from Poland. He spent his early career with Coritiba. On 2005, he was signed by Botafogo. He was transferred on 2008 to São Paulo after accepting a three year offer on December 7, 2007. On January 2009 he was released to sign back with his former club Botafogo, but Tigres UANL from Mexico offered him a better contract, and since 2010 he plays in Mexico. In early 2010 he played for Suwon Bluewings on loan. His first goal with Tigres was against Santos Laguna, on a free kick, at the 8th minute, this was the only goal of the game, as it ended 1 - 0 on a Tigres' win. He became a key player for the Apertura 2011 championship of Tigres. He is the current captain of the team.
- Paraná State League (2): 2003, 2004
- São Paulo
- "Brazylijski superstrzelec może zagrać dla Polski". sportowefakty.pl. February 3, 2010. Retrieved December 12, 2011.
- "São Paulo contrata o zagueiro Juninho, do Botafogo". estadao.com.br. December 7, 2007. Archived from the original on 9 January 2008. Retrieved December 11, 2007.
- Anselmo Vendrechovski Júnior Liga MX stats at Medio Tiempo.com (Spanish)
- Anselmo Vendrechovski Júnior at kleague.com (Korean)
- globoesporte.globo.com (Portuguese)
- sambafoot.com (English)
- canalbotafogo.com (Portuguese)
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football defender born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|