Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association
The Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association (APMAA) was founded in 2004. It is an academic organization that supports members for their research and practices on management accounting about Asia-Pacific region.
APMAA was organized by members whose activities and/or research interests relate to management accounting practices in Asia-Pacific region. Therefore its members are not only from Asia-Pacific region but also from other regions such as Europe, USA, Canada and etc.
Objectives of APMAA
APMAA, as an academic organization of management accounting, supports members who engage in the advancement of management accounting theory and practices as described above.
Annual Conferences have been hosted by APMAA, under collaboration with local and national accounting organizations and universities, to enable members to present their research results regularly.
- The 2015 Annual Conference will be hosted by Trisakti University, Indonesia
- The 2014 Annual Conference will be hosted by Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- The 2013 Annual Conference was hosted by APMAA Japan.
- The 2012 Annual Conference was hosted by University of Xiamen, China.
- The 2011 Annual Conference was hosted by Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia.
- The 2010 Annual Forum was hosted by National Taiwan University.
- The 2009 Annual Forum was hosted by Beppu University, Japan.
- The 2007 Annual Forum was hosted by Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, China.
- The 2006 Annual Forum was held in Fukuoka, Japan.
- The 2004 Annual Forum was held on 24-25, November 2004 in Malaysia.
- The 2002 Annual Forum was held on 3rd and 4th November in Fukuoka, Japan.
Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Journal is jointly published by the Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association (APMAA - which is based in Japan), Accounting Research Institute & Faculty of Accountancy (through AMARC) and University Publication Centre (UPENA), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). Its initial publication was once a year but effective 2010, the journal issue is increased to twice a year. Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Journal (APMAJ)
- Vol 8 Issue 2, Dec 2013
- Vol 8 Issue 1, June 2013
- Vol 7 Issue 2, Dec 2012
- Vol 7 Issue 1, June 2012
- Vol 6 Issue 2, Dec 2011
- Vol 6 Issue 1, 2011
- Vol 5 Issue 2, Dec 2010
- Vol 5 Issue 1, July 2010
- Vol 4 Issue 2, Dec 2009
- Vol 4 Issue 1, July 2009
- Vol 3 Issue 1 Dec 2008
- Vol 2 Issue 1 Dec 2007
- Vol 1 Issue 1 Dec 2006
APMAA News is a news letter of the association.
- APMAA No.15: January 1, 2014
- APMAA No.14: October 1, 2013
- APMAA No.13: May 1, 2013
- APMAA No.12: January 1, 2013
- APMAA No.11: 1 October 2012
- APMAA No.10: 1 May 2012
- APMAA No.09: 1 January 2012