Between Nothingness and Eternity
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2007)|
|Between Nothingness and Eternity|
|Live album by The Mahavishnu Orchestra|
|Recorded||August 17–18, 1973|
|The Mahavishnu Orchestra chronology|
|All About Jazz||(favorable)|
Between Nothingness and Eternity is the first live album of Mahavishnu Orchestra, and last with the original line-up, released in 1973. According to the Mahavishnu Orchestra Gigs listing by Walter Kolosky, it was recorded live at the Schaefer Music Festival, held in Central Park, New York on August 17 and 18, 1973.
- "Trilogy: Sunlit Path/La Mere de la Mer/Tomorrow's Story Not the Same" (John McLaughlin) – 12:01
- "Sister Andrea" (Jan Hammer) – 8:22
- "Dream" (John McLaughlin) – 21:24
- John McLaughlin - guitar
- Jan Hammer - keyboards
- Jerry Goodman - violin
- Rick Laird - bass
- Billy Cobham - percussion
|Billboard Pop Albums||41|
- Eder, Bruce. Between Nothingness and Eternity at AllMusic
- Campbell, Hernan M. (12 October 2012). "Review: Mahavishnu Orchestra - Between Nothingness & Eternity | Sputnikmusic". sputnikmusic.com. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- Kolosky, Walter (16 November 2002). "Mahavishnu Orchestra: Between Nothingness and Eternity". allaboutjazz.com. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- Kolosky, Walter. "...Welcome Readers of 'Power, Passion and Beauty' - The Special Edition eBook 2013... - Walter Kolosky". walterkolosky.com. Retrieved 1 January 2014. "Aug 17-18 Schaefer Music Festival – Central Park New York City, NY. The live album Between Nothingness & Eternity is recorded"
- "Between Nothingness & Eternity - Mahavishnu Orchestra | Awards | AllMusic". allmusic.com. Retrieved 1 January 2014.