Body Count (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bodycount (video game))
|Look up body count in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Body count is the total number of people killed in a particular event.
Body Count may also refer to:
- Body Count (1987 film), a 1987 slasher-horror film
- Body Count (1998 film), a 1998 crime thriller film
- Body Count aka Below Utopia, a 1997 independent film directed by Kurt Voss
- Body Count, a heavy metal band formed in Los Angeles by the rapper Ice-T in 1990
- Body Count (album), a 1992 album by the band of the same name
- Body Count (book), a 2012 book by Burl Barer
- Body Count (video game), a 1994 rail shooter for the Sega Genesis
- Bodycount (video game), a 2011 first-person shooter by Codemasters
- Operation Body Count, a 1994 first-person PC shooter
- Casualty estimation, the process of estimating the number of injuries or deaths in a particular event that has already occurred
- Casualty prediction, the process of predicting the number of injuries or deaths in a particular event that has not yet occurred
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Body Count.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.