||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2011)|
Boultham shown within Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|– London||115 mi (185 km) S|
|District||City of Lincoln|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
The ecclesiastical parish of Boultham covers most of Lincoln west of the River Witham near Lincoln High Street. The northern boundary is defined by Brayford Pool and the Fossdyke as far as Carholme Golf Course. The parish includes the University of Lincoln, Hartsholme and Swanpool. Tritton Road (B1003) runs through the centre of Boultham.
As at 2011, the Boultham ward on Lincoln City Council is represented by three Labour Party councillors; the ward on Lincolnshire County Council by one Labour Councillor.
A new library opened in June 2006.
- Media related to Boultham at Wikimedia Commons
- "Boultham Mere", Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust Nature Reserves
- "Boultham Mere - seeing Bittern in Lincolnshire", Lincsbirdclub.co.uk. Retrieved 4 August 2013
- "Boultham Mere", Boulthamere.blogspot.com
- "Lincolnshire and UK Dragonflies and Damselflies", Forktail.co.uk
- Boultham in the Domesday Book