Callum is a male given name and surname of Gaelic origin meaning "Dove". It may be also spelled Calumn, Calum or Colum. Callum is a popular boy's name especially in Scotland where it was the 24th most popular boys name in 2012. Callum may refer to:
|Look up Callum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Callum Blue (born 1977), English actor
- Callum Bruce (born 1983), New Zealand rugby player
- Callum Davidson (born 1976), Scottish football player
- Callum Ferguson (born 1984), Australian cricketer
- Callum Innes (born 1962), Scottish painter
- Callum Macdonald (publisher) (1912–1999), Scottish publisher
- Callum MacLeod (born 1988), British race car driver
- Callum McCarthy (born 1944), British banker
- Callum Keith Rennie (born 1960), Canadian actor
- Ian Callum (born 1955), British car designer
- Mary Colum (1884–1957), Irish literary critic
- Moray Callum (born 1958), British car designer
- Padraic Colum (1881–1972), Irish writer
- Callum Jones, fictional character in the television series Neighbours
- Callum McIntyre, fictional character in the television series Monarch of the Glen
- Callum McKay, fictional character in the television series Shortland Street
- Callum Stone, fictional character in the television series The Bill
- Callum Clockwise, fictional character in the video game Rascal
- Callum Mcgregor, fictional character from the Noughts & Crosses novels
Callum Pardy, fictional character in the television series "Republic of Doyle"
- "Calum". Scottish Boys Names. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.