From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Neill Blomkamp|
|Produced by||Simon Kinberg|
|Written by||Neill Blomkamp
|Music by||Ryan Amon|
|Media Rights Capital|
|Distributed by||TriStar Pictures|
|Budget||$60 million (estimated)|
After being kidnapped by two criminals during birth, Chappie becomes the adopted son in a strange and dysfunctional family. Chappie is a preternaturally gifted prodigy. He also happens to be a robot.
- Sharlto Copley as Chappie (voice only)
- Hugh Jackman as Vincent
- Dev Patel as Deon
- Sigourney Weaver
- Jose Pablo Cantillo as Yankie
- Anri du Toit as herself
- Watkin Tudor Jones as himself
- "Hugh Jackman Joins Neill Blomkamp’s Sci-Fi ‘Chappie’". deadline.com. 29 September 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Sigourney Weaver Joins Neill Blomkamp’s ‘Chappie’". deadline.com. 28 October 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Neill Blomkamp's Chappie Starts Filming, Adds Sigourney Weaver". comingsoon.net. 28 October 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Production Begins on Blomkamp's 'Chappie,' Adds Sigourney Weaver". firstshowing.net. 28 October 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "so we just finished shooting our CHAPPIE movie!".
|This science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|