|Full name||Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi|
|Date of birth||1 June 1986|
|Place of birth||Enugu, Nigeria|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|1997–2002||River Lane Youth Club Enugu|
|2007–2012||TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||91||(25)|
|2012||→ Schalke 04 (loan)||10||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 May 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Obasi went to Norway at the same time as his countryman John Obi Mikel; both players joining Lyn. On 20 December 2006, a transfer deal was announced with Lokomotiv Moscow and Obasi was set to move to the Russian side in January. The deal was derailed, however, when the president, sporting director and manager of Lokomotiv were all fired six days later.
- FIFA World Youth Championship:
- Runner-up: 2005
- Football at the 2008 Summer Olympics:
- Silver Medal: 2008
- African Nations Cup:
- Bronze Medal: 2010
- Norwegian Premier League player of the month: August 2006
- Kniksen award: Young player of the year in 2006
- "Obasi, Chinedu" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 25 February 2011.
- "Ogbuke set for Russia switch". news.bbc.co.uk. 20 December 2006. Retrieved 17 January 2007.
- "Edu arrived in Hoffenheim" (in German). tsg-hoffenheim.de. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 27 August 2007.
- "Schalke take Obasi on loan". schalke04.de. Retrieved 25 December 2011.