|Birth name||Cynthia Alexander|
|Born||February 11 [year unknown]|
|Origin||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Associated acts||Dave Darling, Paul Trudeau|
In 1998 Alexander was named Songwriter of the Year and nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year by the Los Angeles Music Awards, while her debut album See Red was nominated for Independent Pop Album of the Year. IN 2003 her 2nd album SMASH was nominated for Album of the Year by the same outfit.
In 2004, Alexander received several awards: Songwriter of the Year – JPF Music Awards, Best Female Rock Vocalist – All Access Music Awards, and Special Achievement Pop Artist – Los Angeles Music Awards.
Her next album Angels & Demons won Los Angeles Music Awards' Independent Pop Album of the Year in 2006 and was nominated also for Album of the Year.
In 2009 and 2010, she performed for the videogame White Knight Chronicles II soundtrack with the songs "Fly! -My Bluebrid-", "The Battlefield Flower" and "White Knight Chronicles 'Travelers'".
Her fourth album, Wobble with the World, was released in 2007 and was produced by her long-time collaborators Dave Darling and Paul Trudeau. The iTunes Store version of the album contains an extra bonus track "Slow Motion Miracle", proceeds of which go to a cancer support center charity www.wespark.org.
- 1999 – See Red (JamCat Records, nominated for Album of the Year by the L.A. Music Awards)
- 2003 – SMASH (JamCat Records)
- 2005 – Angels & Demons (JamCat Records)
- 2007 – Wobble with the World (JamCat Records)
- 2012 – Every Rise And Fall (JamCat Records)
- 2001 – Sugar & Spice (Trauma Records/New Line Records)
- 2010 – White Knight Chronicles 2 (Aniplex Inc.)
- 2002 – Chilled Sirens (Water Music Records/Universal)
- 2003 – Sunday Brunch (Treadstone Records/Columbia Records Japan)
- 2005 – Back Home (Benefits Children International, see homecd.net)
- 2006 – Eclectic Café (Water Music Records/Universal)
- Official web site, Discography and Press sections
- Artist Profile: Cindy Alexander | Kurzweil Musical Systems
- MuzikMan (2005-06-05). "Cindy Alexander Breaks Through With New Album Angels & Demons". BC Music.
- Listing for Cindy Alexander on AllMusic.com Archived 30 July 2007 at WebCite