Civil Lines is a term used for the residential neighborhoods developed during the British Raj for its senior officers. These townships were built all over the Indian subcontinent and are currently allotted to civil officers in the respective countries. The buildings of the British military and civil servants are still located here.
- Civil Lines, Allahabad, is a locality in Allahabad
- Civil Lines, Bareilly, is a locality in Bareilly
- Civil Lines, Delhi, is a locality in Delhi
- Civil Lines, is a locality in Karachi
- Civil Lines, Faisalabad, is a locality in Faisalabad
- Civil Lines, Rawalpindi, is a locality in Rawalpindi
|This architecture-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|