Colney Heath shown within Hertfordshire
|Area||4.32 sq mi (11.2 km2)|
|– density||1,380/sq mi (530/km2)|
|OS grid reference|
|Civil parish||Colney Heath|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
|UK Parliament||St Albans|
Colney Heath is twinned with:
- Boissy-sous-Saint-Yon, France; also a small village, and each year either French families visit Colney Heath or English families visit France.
Colney Heath School is the only school in the village. It is a Junior Primary and Middle school for children aged between three and eleven.
Sport and leisure
Colney Heath also has its own ITF Taekwon Do Club which trains at the local village hall. The club is led by Master Kim Anderson (VII Degree) who also founded it in 1979.
- "About the Twinning Association". Colney Heath/Boissy Twinning Association. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "School Information". Colney Heath School. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "Colney Heath FC History". Colney Heath Football Club. 28 August 2010. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "Colney Heath". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England. 13 March 2013. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "Map of Colney Heath". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Colney Heath.|
|This Hertfordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|