|Full name||Denny Domingues Landzaat|
|Date of birth||6 May 1976|
|Place of birth||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 May 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Landzaat was educated in Ajax's youth academy, but only played one league game for the club before moving on to have lengthy spells with MVV, Willem II and AZ. He was AZ's captain in the 2005–06 season, as they finished 2nd in the Eredivisie.
He joined Premier League club Wigan Athletic on 18 July 2006 for an undisclosed fee, thought to be £2.5 million. He signed a three-year contract with the club. He scored his first goal for Wigan against Reading in a 2–3 loss on 30 January 2007. He followed this up with a thirty yard strike at the Emirates Stadium in a 1–2 defeat to Arsenal on 11 February 2007. On 18 August 2007 Landzaat converted a penalty against Sunderland to score his first home goal for Wigan at the JJB Stadium. He also scored the first goal in Wigan's 5–3 win over local rivals Blackburn Rovers.
On 25 January 2008 Landzaat returned to the Netherlands with Feyenoord, for a £1 million fee. He signed a three and a half-year contract with the club. He scored his first goal for Feyenoord on his debut, in the 3–3 draw against Heracles Almelo on 24 February 2008.
After his contract with Feyenoord had expired, Landzaat signed a one year deal with FC Twente in August 2010, which was extended during the season and again in the following season. He won the KNVB Cup in 2011.
After his contract with Twente had expired in the summer of 2013, Landzaat was not able to find a new team. However, on 16 January 2014, he signed an amateur deal with Willem II until the end of the season. He retired from professional football at the end of the season, having been a part of the team that helped Willem II back to the Eredivisie.
|1.||3 September 2004||Stadion Galgenwaard, Utrecht, Netherlands||Liechtenstein||3–0||3–0||Friendly match|
|2006-07||Wigan Athletic||Premier League||33||2||1||0||-||-||34||2|
|2013–14||Willem II||Eerste Divisie||9||0||0||0||-||-||9||0|
Statistics accurate as of last match played on 17 March 2014.
- "FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 – List of Players" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA). p. 19. Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- "Holland star Landzaat joins Wigan". BBC Sport. 18 July 2006.
- "Reading 3–2 Wigan". BBC. 30 January 2007. Retrieved 3 September 2009.
- "Arsenal 2–1 Wigan". BBC. 11 February 2007. Retrieved 3 September 2009.
- "Wigan 3–0 Sunderland". BBC. 18 August 2007. Retrieved 3 September 2009.
- "Wigan 5–3 Blackburn". BBC. 15 December 2007. Retrieved 3 September 2009.
- "Wigan sell Landzaat to Feyenoord". BBC Sport. 25 January 2008.
- uefa.com – Van Basten releases provisional pair
- Footballdatabase.eu: Netherlands – Lichtenstein 0:3
- Voetbal International profile (Dutch)
- Denny Landzaat – FIFA competition record
- Denny Landzaat's English career stats at Soccerbase
- Denny Landzaat profile and stats at Wereld van Oranje (Dutch)