Domenico Comino is an Italian politician, who also served as state minister.
Comino is one of the former leaders of Lega Nord. He served as state minister for the EU relations in the first cabinet of Silvio Berlusconi in 1994. Comino was one of the five Lega members in the cabinet. He and four other Lega ministers resigned from office in December 1994 in order to vote against Berlusconi in the censure motion.
- Danièle Caramani; Yves Meny (2005). Challenges to Consensual Politics: Democracy, Identity, And Populist Protest in the Alpine Region. Peter Lang. p. 118. ISBN 978-90-5201-250-6. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- Markus Thiel (2009). The 'militant Democracy' Principle in Modern Democracies. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd. p. 215. ISBN 978-1-4094-9679-3. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Berlusconi Likely to Resign Today". The Independent (Rome). Reuters/AFP. 22 December 1994. Retrieved 30 August 2013. – via Questia (subscription required)
- Giordano, Benito (2001). "The contrasting geographies of 'Padania': The case of Lega Nord in Northern Italy". Area 33 (1): 27–37. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- Fabrizio Capogrosso (February 2009). To What Extent Does Europeanization Affect National Political Parties?. GRIN Verlag. p. 12. ISBN 978-3-640-26263-2. Retrieved 31 May 2013.