Eltingville Transit Center
|Eltingivlle Transit Center
New York City park and ride transit center
The main entrance in 2007.
|Address||Richmond Avenue & Arthur Kill Road
Eltingville, Staten Island, New York
|Line(s)||7 local routes, 9 express routes|
|Parking||242 spaces (free)|
|Opened||March 21, 2004|
|Owned by||Metropolitan Transportation Authority|
|Operator||New York City Transit Authority|
Eltingville Transit Center is a park and ride transit center that is located in Eltingville, Staten Island. It is located at the intersection of Arthur Kill Road and Richmond Avenue, near the end of the Korean War Veterans Parkway. The transit center was completed in 2004. Amenities include free parking, and vending machines for soda, snacks, and MetroCards. The center is halfway between the Eltingville Staten Island Railway station and the Staten Island Mall, another (albeit unofficial) transit center, including the adjacent Yukon Depot.
- S55: Staten Island Mall to Arthur Kill Correctional Facility via Annadale Road
- S56: Staten Island Mall to Tottenville High School via Arden Avenue
- S59: Port Richmond to Eltingville (with a peak extension to Tottenville)
- S74/S84 Limited: St. George Ferry Terminal to Tottenville via Richmond and Arthur Kill Roads
- S79 Select Bus Service: Staten Island Mall to Bay Ridge via Hylan Boulevard
- S89 Limited: 34th Street HBLR station to Eltingville via Richmond Avenue
- X1: Hylan Boulevard to Midtown, Manhattan via Church Street and Sixth Avenue
- X4: World Financial Center via Church Street
- X5: Midtown Manhattan via Madison Avenue
- X7: Midtown Manhattan via West Street and Sixth Avenue
- X8/X15: Lower Manhattan Downtown Loop
- X17A: Lower Manhattan via Church Street
- X17C: Midtown Manhattan via Church Street, Sixth Avenue, and Madison Avenue
- X17J: Midtown Manhattan via the New Jersey Turnpike
- X31: Midtown Manhattan via West Street and Madison Avenue
- "Where the Buses go to Meet on Staten Island". The New York Times. September 30, 2010. Retrieved May 12, 2013.
- "Staten Island Bus Map January 2013". MTA. January 2013. Retrieved February 4, 2013.