|Single by Braulio|
|from the album Lo Bello y lo Prohibido|
|Format||Airplay, Promo single|
|Braulio singles chronology|
"En Bancarrota" ("In Bankruptcy") is a song written, performed and produced by Spanish singer-songwriter Braulio García. It was released in 1989 as the second single from his studio album Lo Bello y lo Prohibido. This song became his first (and to date only) number-one hit at the Billboard Hot Latin Tracks chart and was later covered by Elvis Martínez, Raulin Rosendo and Floria Márquez.
The song debuted on the Billboard Hot Latin Tracks chart at number 36 on June 17, 1989 and climbed to number-one twelve weeks later. It replace at the top of the chart "Como Tú" by Mexican singer José José and was replaced six weeks later by "La Incondicional" by Luis Miguel.
|US Billboard Hot Latin Tracks||1|
This information adopted from Allmusic.
- Richard Eddy – arranger, director, producer
- Braulio García – producer
- Eric Schilling – engineer, mixing
- Mike Cuzzi – engineer
- Ted Stein – engineer
- Mike Todd – assistant engineer
- "En Bancarrota / Performers". Allmusic. Macromedia Corporation. Retrieved 2009-04-25.[dead link]
- "1990 Grammy Awards". Metro Lyrics. MetroLyrics.com. Retrieved 2009-04-03.
- "En Bancarrota - Week of June 17, 1989". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 1989-06-17. Retrieved 2009-04-24.[dead link]
- "En Bancarrota - Week of August 26, 1989". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 1989-08-05. Retrieved 2009-04-24.[dead link]
Procession and succession
"La Incondicional" by Luis Miguel
|U.S. Billboard Hot Latin Tracks number-one single
June 17, 1989 - August 26, 1989
"Como Tú" by José José