|Number of locations||1 (2014)|
|Area served||North America|
|Parent||InterContinental Hotels Group|
Even Hotels (styled EVEN Hotels) is a hotel brand concept created by InterContinental Hotels Group in 2012 to create a hotel that meets travelers’ holistic wellness needs. Even Hotels is aimed at business and leisure travelers who are looking for a wellness experience[clarification needed] in a hotel stay at a mainstream price point. The company aims to roll out the new hotel brand initially in North America with a target of 100 hotels in five years, with the first opening in June 2014 in Norwalk, Connecticut with a 129 room hotel.
Further Even Hotels are scheduled to open during 2014 in Rockville, Maryland (167 rooms), with three further locations in New York due to open in 2015; a 150-room new build in the Garment District and the flagship 230-room tower near Grand Central Station, and a 204-room new build currently under development in Brooklyn, New York, with a planned 2015 opening.
- "IHG launches health and fitness-oriented hotel brand". USA Today. 28 February 2012. Retrieved 12 April 2012.
- Trejos, Nancy (19 June 2014). "First EVEN hotel opens for health-conscious travelers". USA Today. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
- Booton, Jennifer (6 August 2013). "IHG to Stake 'First Even' Hotels Near Dozens of Corporate Headquarters". Fox Business. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- Trejos, Nancy (30 May 2013). "IHG in deal for second EVEN fitness hotel in New York". USA Today. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- Couret, Jacques (3 December 2013). "IHG announces fifth Even Hotel". Atlanta Business Chronicle. Retrieved 2 April 2014.