|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014)|
|Headquarters||Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|Key people||Dany Philemotte|
Filair is an airline based in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Its operates from N'Dolo Airport, in Kinshasa.[dead link] The airline is on the list of air carriers banned in the European Union, as are all airlines regulated by the authorities in the DRC.
Accidents and incidents
- 9Q-CTS, a Vickers Viscount Type 757, was written off in 1988 while landing at Tshikapa Airport (TSH/FZUK) 
- 9Q-CGD, a Lockheed L-188PF Electra, was written off in Angola in July 1994.
- 9Q-CCN, a Let L-410, crashed, 20 fatalities on August 25, 2010. See 2010 Bandundu Filair Let L-410 crash.
- "REPERTOIRE GENERAL DES ENTREPRISES". Archived from the original on 2012-02-16.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. pp. 58–59.
- AeroTransport Data Base
- Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Operator index > Democratic Republic of the Congo > Filair
- ASN Aircraft accident Lockheed L-188PF Electra 9Q-CGD
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Filair.|
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Democratic Republic of the Congo-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|