|Full name||Filip Kasalica|
|Date of birth||17 December 1988|
|Place of birth||Titovo Užice, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Current club||Red Star Belgrade|
|2006||→ Jedinstvo Paraćin (loan)||10||(3)|
|2007||→ Mačva Šabac (loan)||13||(1)|
|2007||→ Srem (loan)||15||(3)|
|2008||→ Hajduk Kula (loan)||6||(0)|
|2012–||Red Star Belgrade||50||(8)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 March 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Filip Kasalica (Serbian Cyrillic: Филип Касалица; born 17 December 1988) is a Serbian-born Montenegrin footballer who plays for Serbian SuperLiga club Red Star Belgrade and the Montenegro national football team. Although he most frequently plays as striker, he can be deployed in any position in the attack.
Filip started playing in OFK Beograd in 2004. After minor spells with Jedinstvo Paraćin, Mačva Šabac and Srem, he returned to the top flight by joining Hajduk Kula in 2008. In the first half of the 2011/12 season, Kasalica represented FK Sloboda Užice scoring a total of 7 goals in 14 appearances with 2 assists in the Serbian SuperLiga. He also made an appearance in the Serbian Cup in which se scored a goal. Due to these performances, the two biggest Serbian clubs, FK Partizan and Red Star Belgrade showed interest to sign Kasalica.
Red Star Belgrade
In December 2011, Kasalica joined Red Star Belgrade from Sloboda for a transfer fee of approximately €220,000. Filip made his debut for Red Star on 14 March 2012 in a match against Smederevo. He came in as a substitute in the 75th minute of the game. After only one minute and thirteen seconds, he managed to score his first goal for the club. This made him the player that scored the fastest goals in his debut in the history of Red Star, beating the 50-year old previous record of three minutes and 42 seconds held by Bora Kostić. Only a week later on 21 March 2012, he scored a goal against Red Star's arch-rivals Partizan in the Eternal derby after coming on from the bench in the second half.
Despite being born in Serbia, Kasalica accepted an invitation from coach Branko Brnović to represent the Montenegrin U-21 national team. He made his debut for the national team on 15 August 2012, during which he scored a goal against Latvia in the 76th minute.
- As of 17 March 2013
- Scores and results list Montenegro's goal tally first.
|1.||15 August 2012||Stadion Pod Goricom, Podgorica||Latvia||2–0||2–0||Friendly|
- Red Star
- Hari i Užice – ljubav na prvi pogled at fksloboda.org, 23 February 2012 (Serbian)
- FK Sloboda Užice 1988/89 season at fksloboda.org (Serbian)
- Transfermarkt – Filip Kasalica Transfers
- Kasalica brži i od Bore Kostića! at mozzartsport.com, 14 March 2012 (Serbian)
-  Reuters: Signings give Red Star 2–0 derby win over Partizan. 21 March 2013
- Filip Kasalica at FSCG.co.me
- Vijesti – Sport – Sokoli bez problema protiv Letonije (Serbian) Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- Profile at Transfermarkt.de
- Profile and stats at Srbijafudbal.net
- Filip Kasalica Stats at Utakmica.rs