The five-fold kiss is an element of Wiccan ritual involving kissing five parts of the body. Each kiss given is accompanied by a blessing:
- Blessed be thy feet, that have brought thee in these ways
- Blessed be thy knees, that shall kneel at the sacred altar
- Blessed be thy [womb/phallus], without which we would not be
- Blessed be thy breasts, formed in [beauty/strength]
- Blessed be thy lips, that shall utter the Sacred Names.
This is the form of the blessing used by most Gardnerian and Alexandrian covens. The fivefold kiss is sometimes performed during Wiccan rites and ceremonies, such as handfasting. It may be the origin of the term blessed be, a well-known Neopagan greeting, also used as a general expression of blessing during ritual.