Fountain Green Township, Hancock County, Illinois
|Fountain Green Township|
Location in Hancock County
Hancock County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||37.51 sq mi (97.2 km2)|
|• Land||37.51 sq mi (97.2 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||627 ft (191 m)|
|• Density||7.7/sq mi (3.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61420, 61450, 62318, 62321|
|GNIS feature ID||0429019|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.51 square miles (97.2 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Fountain Green, Lincoln Catholic, McConnell and Wright.
- West Prairie Community Unit School District 103
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Fountain Green Township". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Durham Township||La Harpe Township||Blandinsville Township, McDonough County|
|Pilot Grove Township||Hire Township, McDonough County|
|Carthage Township||Hancock Township||Tennessee Township, McDonough County|