|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Original channel||Channel 4|
|Original release||21 August 2006– 21 December 2012|
|Preceded by||Morning Glory|
|Followed by||The Big Breakfast|
The programme took the format of a music-based breakfast show, featuring studio performances, music videos and interviews.
The show was cancelled at the end of 2012.
As of the final episode, the presenters included:
The programme was hosted by two main presenters on a weekly rotational basis, though Hollyoaks duo Jeffries and Littler presented the programme together. Interviews were normally pre-recorded and were sometimes conducted by one of the other presenters.
Former hosts of the programme include:
- Phil Clifton on C4 Freshly Squeezed Insanity Talent Management, 10 September 2010
- The Big Pink, Yeasayer, Miike Snow, We Have Band play TopMan Tour God is in the TV, 24 March 2010
- Matt Edmondson Money Management
- T4 unveils new host Jameela Jamil Digital Spy, 23 January 2009
- Matt & Darren (T4 & 4Music) Industry Music Group, 2010