From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fu, FU, Fu, -fu, or 傅 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fu may refer to:
- Fu (surname), a common pronunciation for some Chinese surnames, such as 傅, 符, 付, 扶, 伏, 富, etc.
- Fu (poetry), a Chinese genre of rhymed prose
- Fu (tally), ancient Chinese item
- Fu (kana), a symbol in Japanese syllabaries
- Fu (country subdivision), a country subdivision used in Japan, and previously in China, Korea and Vietnam
- Fu County, in Shaanxi, China
- Fu River (disambiguation), the name of several rivers in China (Fuhe, Fujiang, Fushui)
- Fu, Fasilitator Universiti, Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Fu, Nepal
- Fu, a type of prepared wheat gluten in Japanese cuisine
- Fǔ, a type of ancient Chinese vessel
- Fu Manchu, a fictional character first featured in a series of novels by English author Sax Rohmer
- Fu Manchu moustache, a full mustache popularized by the character
- Fu Lu Shou
- Fu Character
- Marco Fu, Hong Kong snooker player
- Shaq Fu, video game
FU, F.U., F U, or F u may refer to:
- Abbreviation of Fuck you
- Abbreviation of formula unit in chemistry
- FU, an alternate name for a standing fireman's carry takeover, now known as the Attitude Adjustment (AA)
- FU, a fixture unit, equal to one cubic foot of water per minute
- FU, a fibrinolytic unit, a dosage measure for the breakdown of fibrin
- FU, a functional unit, part of a CPU that performs the operations and calculations
- Francis Urquhart, the main character in the novel House of Cards by Michael Dobbs and the UK TV series by the same name.
- Felix Unger, one of the two main characters in The Odd Couple, played by Tony Randall
- Vought FU, an American 1920s fighter aircraft
- Fed-Up Party, a joke political party ran by Ed the Sock during the Canadian federal election, 2011.
- Fairfield University, United States
- Finlandia University, United States
- Fordham University, United States
- Franklin University, United States
- Free University of Berlin, Germany
- Furman University, United States
- Finch University, United States
- FU, a wrestling move used by John Cena.
- "FU" (song), a song by Miley Cyrus from her album Bangerz
- F.U. Don't Take It Personal, the debut studio album from American hip hop group Fu-Schnickens
- F.U. EP, an EP by Gob
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.