(Lin Family Mansion and Garden)
|Address||B1F, No. 193, Sec. 1, Xianmin Blvd.|
|Opened||May 31, 2006|
|Line(s)||Banqiao Line (BL1)
|Daily Ridership||49,750 (2011)
(Ranked 19th of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
The piece "Poetry on the Move" is an interactive bulletin board. It consists of a computer-operated LED matrix display in the form of a triangulated strip. The project invites participants to upload text messages and post poetry for public display.
|B2||Concourse||Lobby, toilets, one-way faregates, information desk|
|B3||Platform 1||← Banqiao Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Banqiao)|
|B5||Platform 2||→ Tucheng Line toward Yongning/ Far Eastern Hospital (Far Eastern Hospital) →|
- Exit 1: Intersection of Xianmin Blvd. and Fuzhong Rd.
- Exit 2: Intersection of Xianmin Blvd. and Fuzhong Rd.
- Exit 3: Fuzhong Rd.
Around the station
- Lin Family Mansion and Garden
- Nanya Night Market
- National Taiwan University of Arts
- Banqiao City Hall
- National Banqiao High School (between this station and Banqiao Station)
- National Overseas Chinese Experimental Senior High School
- Banqiao Elementary School
- Hsiao Chung-Cheng Hospital
- Banqiao City Library
- Banqiao Rear Station Market
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fuzhong Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map".
- "第18篇 總結". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-11-28.
- "公共藝術之旅系列報導6 南港線（二）、板橋線". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-06-01. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
- "Public Art on the Banqiao Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|