|Gajanan Chandrakant Kirtikar|
|Shiv Sena Leader|
2007 - Present
|President, Sthaniy Lokadhikar Samiti Mahasangha|
July 2006 - Present
|Preceded by||Sudhirbhau Joshi|
|Member of Parliament, India|
|Preceded by||Gurudas Kamat|
|President, Mumbai Upnagar Kabaddi Association|
3 September 1943 |
|Political party||Shiv Sena|
Gajanan Kirtikar is Leader of Shiv Sena Party in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is 4 times Member of Legislative Assembly Maharashtra from Malad Constituency. He was state minister for home in Shiv Sena-Bharatiya Janata Party Government.
He has been elected to the Parliament of India. In the 2014 General elections (16th Lok Sabha), he defeated Gurudas Kamat, by a margin of approximately 1,83,000 votes, to win from the Mumbai North West constituency in Maharashtra.
- Dhawale, Ashok (2000). The Shiv Sena: semi-fascism in action. CPI(M) Publications. p. 11. OCLC 47224284.
- Chowdhry, N. K. (1995). Assembly elections, 1994-95: an analysis and results. Shipra Publications. p. 175. ISBN 978-81-85402-73-4.
- Iyer, Saroj (1999). The struggle to be human: women's human rights. Books for Change. p. 64. ISBN 978-81-87380-33-7.
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Twitter Handle
- Shiv Sena fields new faces from Mumbai
- Cong, NCP repose faith in sitting MPs in Mumbai
- मराठी मते यावेळी विभागणार नाहीत – गजानन कीर्तिकर