Gamereactor Magazine, May 2010 Issue
|Categories||Video games, PC games|
|Frequency||Published 10 times a year in Denmark, Germany, Finland, Norway and Sweden|
|First issue||March 1998|
|Country||Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK/International|
|Language||Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, German, Italian, Spanish, English|
|Website||Gamereactor.dk, Gamereactor.se, Gamereactor.no, Gamereactor.fi, Gamereactor.de, Gamereactor.it, Gamereactor.es, Gamereactor.eu|
Gamereactor is one of Europe's biggest game magazines and gaming sites that covers video games and computer games as well as mobile phone games and indie titles. It started in Denmark in 1998 by Morten Reichel and Claus Reichel (Magazine and Online) - first years under the name Gamez.dk. The Magazine and Online site, Gamez.dk took over the online sites Gamereactor.dk, .se. no from Egmont Digital in 2001. Egmont started the sites in 1998. In 2001 they released Gamereactor Magazine in Norway and soon after Sweden. Since late 2007 Gamereactor also exist in Finland and Germany (Online only) in 2009. 2010 they release Gamereactor.it (Online only). The Magazine is free of charge and can be found in almost all game stores and electronics retailers in Denmark, Sweden Finland, Norway and since 2011 Germany. The magazine releases 10 editions every year (It is not released in January or July), and is published in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, German and Finnish. It can also be subscribed to or downloaded as PDF-files and iPad-magazine over the Internet.
On 1 September 2008 Gamereactor launched an English edition of the website and the magazine (PDF). Gamereactor International features a news blog with a special interest in the Nordic gaming industry, video content from GRTV and the PDF magazine.
Smartphone Apps are available on both iPhone and Android platforms.
GRTV is also available as a Smart TV app for Samsungs Smart TV Hub platform.
On 20 July 2010 Gamereactor launched an Italian version of its website.
In 2004 Gamereactor Art Director Petter Hegevall was nominated in one of the biggest Swedish Design Awards. In 2011 Editor in chief of Gamereactor.eu Gillen McAllister was nominated in one of the biggest British Gaming Journalism Awards.
Gamereactor is issued at the beginning of the month. The magazine reviews games with a score from 1-10, with 10 being the best. With the highest accolade being a "We love you"-seal.
- Lee West - Danish Editor
- Petter Hegevall - Swedish Editor
- Tor Erik Dahl - Norwegian Editor
- Arttu Rajala - Finnish Editor
- Gillen McAllister - British/International Editor
- Christian Gaca - German Editor
- Fabrizia Malgieri - Italian Editor
- David Caballero - Spanish Editor
- Ricardo C. Esteves - Portuguese Editor
- Dahl, Tor Erik. "Gamereactor får en ny sjefsredaktør - meg" (in Norwegian). Gamereactor.no. Retrieved 31 August 2013.
- Gamereactor International — Official English website
- Gamereactor Denmark — Official Danish website
- Gamereactor Sweden — Official Swedish website
- Gamereactor Norway — Official Norwegian website
- Gamereactor Finland — Official Finnish website
- Gamereactor Germany — Official German website
- Gamereactor Italy — Official Italian website
- Gamereactor Spain — Official Spanish website
|This video game magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.