Geena Gall (born January 18, 1987), is an Olympic American mid-distance runner who ran for the University of Michigan and now runs for Nike. Gall's achievements include back to back NCAA Outdoor Championships in the 800m in 2008 and 2009, representing the USA at the 2012 Olympic Games in London and 2009 World Championships in Athletics in Berlin, Germany in the 800m. She also competed at the North American Central American Caribbean Championships in San Salvador, El Salvador in 2007 (3rd place) and Toluca, Mexico in 2008 (1st place). Gall was a member of the "Fab Four" who set two collegiate records (4 x 800, and 4 x 1500) at the 2007 Penn Relays, a ten-time NCAA All-American, owning two Big Ten 800 meter records and two DMR records, 10 Big Ten championships, numerous U of M school records, and at Grand Blanc High School she was a three-time national champion.
Gall was born in Flint, Michigan. As a freshman at Grand Blanc High School she played on the varsity basketball team and started at point guard. During an AAU basketball game, Gall tore her ACL and could not run outdoor track. As a sophomore, Gall again started at point guard for GBHS and led the team to a conference championship. During the indoor track season, Gall qualified for the 400m at the indoor state meet, but false started and was disqualified. During the outdoor season, she ran the 400m and came in 6th place. As a junior, Gall played her on the basketball team which won the Conference and District championship. During the indoor track season, she won the indoor state meet in the 800m, and went on to win her first high school national championship in the 800m at Nike Indoor Nationals. Outdoor, Gall won the Michigan state meet 800m, and was second at Adidas Outdoor Nationals. Senior year, Gall stopped playing basketball to focus on her running career. During the indoor season, Gall won the state meet in a record time of 2:08.77, and won the 800m for the second time at the Nike Indoor Nationals, beating Sarah Bowman. Outdoor, Gall set the conference record in a time of 2:07.90, won the state meet, Midwest Meet of Champions, and the Nike Outdoor National meet, in a personal best time of 2:05.05.
University of Michigan
Gall won the 2009 Outdoor NCAA D1 Championship to repeat as the 800 meter champion in 2:00.80. Gall also won the 2008 Outdoor NCAA Division One 800 meter title. Gall was a member of the cross country and track and field teams from 2005 - 2009 where the 10-time NCAA All-American earned national acclaim.
2013 Des Moines USATF Championship
Gall finished 8th at USA Outdoors in 2:04.07 in 95 degree temperature. Gall showed glimpse of top form at Occidental College in May running 2:01.11. Gall is now being coached by Mike McGuire (University of Michigan) 
2012 London Olympics
The 25-year-old Grand Blanc native secured her spot in the 2012 Olympics with a second place place finish in the 800-meter race at the USA Track and Field Olympic trials Monday night in Eugene, Oregon. Gall made a late charge on the home stretch to qualify for the Olympics with a time of 159.24. She'll represent Team USA in the 800-meter event alongside Alysia Montano (1:59.08) and Alice Schmidt (1:59.46).
Gall broke her personal record in the 800m at the 2012 Prefontaine Classic, finishing behind Alysia Montaño with a run of 1:59.28 minutes and then broke it again at the USA Track and Field Olympic Trials, finishing second to Alysia Montaño once again, in a time of 1:59.24 minutes. .
2009 World Championship
Gall finished in 2:01.30 to finish 6th in semifinal heat at World Outdoor.
2008 Eugene Olympic Trials
The Olympic berth is the first for Gall, who missed out on the 2008 Games when she was a junior at the University of Michigan.
High School State Meet
|2001 (Freshman)||Did not compete||Did not compete|
|2002 (Sophomore)||400m DQ||400m 6th|
|2003 (Junior)||800m 1st||800m 1st|
|2004 (Senior)||800m 1st||800m 1st|
|Collegiate 4 x 800||8:18.78||Penn Relays|
|Collegiate 4 x 1500||17:52.62||Penn Relays|
|Big Ten Indoor 800m||2:04.7||Big Ten Championships|
|Big Ten Outdoor 800m||2:02.73||Big Ten Championships|
|Big Ten Distance Medley Relay||11:19.68||Big Ten Championships|
|800m||1:59.24||2012 US Olympic Trials|
|1500m||4:09.95||Victoria Track Classic|
|Mile||4:31.4||Husky Classic- UW|
- Michigan's 'Fab Four' breaks record in 4x800 | Philadelphia Inquirer, The | Find Articles at BNET.com
- MGoBlue: 20070428 Wolverines Claim Two Relay Titles at Penn Relays
- Big Ten Conference - Official Athletic Site - Women's Track Big Ten Conference - Official Athletic Site - Women's Track
- MGoBlue: Geena Gall
- Nike Outdoor Nationals - DyeStat, the internet home of high school track
- Gains, Paul (2012-06-02). Dibaba 30:24.39 and Kiprop 27:01.98 on stunning but wet first night in Eugene – Samsung Diamond League. IAAF. Retrieved on 2012-06-03.
- US Olympic Trials
- 2008 NCAA Outdoor Championships (800m)
- 2008 Olympic Trials
- 2008 NCAA (Flotrack Interview)
- 2008 Meyo Invitational (800m)
- 2008 Meyo Invitational (DMR)
- 2007 Penn Relays (4x800 Collegiate Record)
- 2007 Penn Relays (4x1500 Collegiate Record)
- 2007 Stanford Invitational (800m)
- 2007 Stanford Invitational (1500m)
- 2008 Penn Relays (4x1500)
- 2008 Penn Relays (DMR)
Interviews and articles
- Geena Gall - Track And Field Video
- Khan, Bill, Gall sets UM record in 800 meters, The Flint Journal
- Prosperi, Alex, Ofili shatters 'M' record again, The Michigan Daily, 2008-03-17
- Herring, Chris, Gall outpaces elder at intrasquad, The Michigan Daily, 2005-12-08
- Maghielse, Ross, Grand Blanc's Geena Gall makes late charge to qualify for 2012 London Olympics, M.Live.com, 2012-06-25