Gresham City Hall (MAX station)
|Gresham City Hall
MAX light rail station
|Address||1297 NE Eastman Parkway
Gresham, OR 97080
|Lines||MAX Light Rail|
|Bicycle facilities||bike racks|
|Opened||September 5, 1986|
Located at the intersection of NW Division Street and NW Eastman Parkway, the station includes a park-and-ride lot.
It is near the Gresham Station retail development, and is next to the new Gresham City Hall, which moved to its current location after MAX opened.
The station was located in TriMet fare zone 4 from its opening in 1986 until September 1988, and in zone 3 from then until September 2012, at which time TriMet discontinued all use of zones in its fare structure.
Bus service 
This station is served by the following bus lines:
- 4 - Division/Fessenden
- 21 - Sandy Blvd/223rd
- 87 - Airport Way/181st Ave
Past bus routes 
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (February 2013)|
The following bus routes served this station until rerouted or discontinued
- 12-Barbur/Sandy Blvd:
- 23-San Rafael/223th
- 86-North Gresham
- Federman, Stan (September 5, 1986). "Going to the MAX: Facts to know about the new line".The Oregonian, special section ("Light rail rolls"), p. T10.
- Houston, Bryan K. (September 2, 1988). "Tri-Met changes go into effect Sunday". The Oregonian, p. E10.
- Bailey Jr., Everton (August 30, 2012). "TriMet boosts most fares starting Saturday; some routes changing". The Oregonian. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- MAX Light Rail Stations (details given within the pop-up window for this station). TriMet. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- (org/schedules/r012.htm.)Trimet. Retrieved March 16, 2013.
- Station information (with westbound ID number) from TriMet
- Station information (with eastbound ID number) from TriMet
- MAX Light Rail Stations – more general TriMet page