Hadji Muhtamad, Basilan
Map of Basilan showing the location of Hadji Muhtamad
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Founded||August 25, 2007|
|• Mayor||Jamar A. Mansul|
|• Total||173.21 km2 (66.88 sq mi)|
|• Density||71/km2 (180/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Population census of Hadji Muhtamad, Basilan|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
It was created out of the 10 barangays of Lantawan that were not on Basilan Island, by virtue of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 200, which was subsequently ratified in a plebiscite held on August 25, 2007.
Hadji Muhtamad is politically subdivided into 10 barangays.
- Sangbay Big
- Sangbay Small
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- MMA Act No. 200 : An Act Creating the Municipality of Hadji Muhtamad in the Province of Basilan
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 2007 Philippine Census Information
- Five (5) New Cities, Two (2) Municipalities and a Barangay created in the Third Quarter of 2007
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|