From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It was built in 1669 and is today protected by Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization. Of more than forty mansion which existed in Isfahan during the rule of Safavids, this is the only one left today.
View of ceiling details and oculus.
- Hasht-Bihisht (Architecture)
- Hasht Behesht Palace (Iranian Museum Restaurant in Doha)
- Hasht Behesht Palace(Doha)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kakh-e Hasht behesht.|
- Hasht Behesht Palace Museum Restaurant in Doha
- MIT's Archnet entry for the Palace
- More Pictures, Tishineh
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|