|Hubs||Amsterdam Heliport, Lelystad Airport|
|Headquarters||Emmer Compascuum, Netherlands|
Heli Holland is a Dutch helicopter operator. Services provided include VIP transport, offshore transport, flight training, aerial photography, medical flights, freight transport and aerial inspection flights. It also performs helicopter maintenance and trading. Operating bases are Lelystad Airport, Amsterdam Heliport and a company owned heliport in Emmer Compascuum, which is also the location of the company's head office. It is the largest helicopter operator in the Netherlands.
- Cessna 402B (1x)
- Eurocopter EC 155 (1x)
- Eurocopter EC 130 (1x)
- Eurocopter EC 120 (6x)
- Eurocopter AS355 (3x)
- Bell 206 Long Ranger (1x)
- Bell 206 Jet Ranger (1x)
- Schweizer / Hughes 300 (3x)
- Schweizer 330 (2x)
On 27 June 2010 a Eurocopter EC 130 operated by Heli Holland crashed in the Maasvlakte in Rotterdam, killing four of the five people on board and badly injuring the remaining occupant. Three of the passengers were photographers capturing the Tour du Port amateur cycling event, which was organized in anticipation of the start of the 2010 Tour de France in the Netherlands a week later. The cause is not yet known.
- Heli Holland website - fleet page, viewed April 22, 2008.
- Inspectie Verkeer & Waterstaat - Luchtvaartregister (Aviation registry of the Netherlands), viewed April 22, 2008.
- "4 deaths at Helicoptercrash Maasvlakte". nu.nl. Retrieved 27 June 2010.
- "Rotterdam helicopter crash kills 4". presstv.ir. Retrieved 28 June 2010.