From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ii or ii can refer to:
- ii (digraph), a digraph in certain romanized alphabets
- Ii, Finland, a municipality of Finland
- Ii is a Japanese surname, daimyo of Hikone:
- iiNet, a major Australian Internet service provider trading as simply ii
- 2 (number), in lowercase Roman numerals
- Illegal immigrant (especially in Hong Kong vernacular)
- Invariant chain
- ii (IRC client), short for IRC It, an Internet Relay Chat client for Unix-like operating systems
- John Papa Īī, Hawaiian noble
- Yi language (ISO 639 alpha-2, ii)
- Supertonic, in music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ii.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.