From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jin Dynasty)
Jin dynasty may refer to the following dynasties in Chinese history:
- Jin dynasty (265–420), an imperial Chinese dynasty following the Three Kingdoms
- Later Jin (Five Dynasties), one of the five dynasties in northern China during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Jin dynasty (1115–1234), a Jurchen dynasty in northern China
- Later Jin (後金), renamed to the Qing dynasty
- Jin (disambiguation)
- Jin (Chinese state), a state during the Spring and Autumn period
- Jin (Five Dynasties) from 907–923, predecessor to Later Tang of the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- List of emperors of the Jin dynasty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.