Josh Henderson at the 7th Annual Celebrity Bowl in July 2013.
|Born||Joshua Baret Henderson
October 25, 1981
Dallas, Texas, U.S.
Joshua Baret "Josh" Henderson (born October 25, 1981) is an American actor, model and singer. He played Austin McCann on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives and currently stars as John Ross Ewing III in the TNT revival of Dallas. He first became widely known from his appearance on The WB singing competition show Popstars 2, on which he was one of the winners selected to be a member of the pop group Scene 23.
Henderson was born in Dallas, Texas, the son of Sharon Lea Henderson. He grew up in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where he graduated from Memorial High School in 2000. He has a condition called heterochromia, meaning his eyes are two different colors; his left eye is green, while his right eye is blue. Henderson graduated from Tulsa Memorial Senior High School, where he enjoyed playing sports, particularly baseball.
Henderson competed on the second season of the WB reality show Popstars, where he won a spot in the group Scene 23, which disbanded due to their record company folding. Later he was dating singer and actress Ashlee Simpson. The couple dated for over two years before breaking up.
After Scene 23, Henderson began modeling, singing and acting career. He appeared in several sitcoms, such as Maybe It's Me, Do Over, One on One, Rodney and 8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter. Henderson made his film debut in 2003 straight-to-video horror Leeches!, and well appeared in The Girl Next Door in next year.
In 2005 Henderson was cast in lead role on the short-lived FX drama series Over There. In film, he appeared on Yours, Mine and Ours (2005), Step Up (2006), Broken Bridges (2006), Fingerprints (2006), April Fool's Day (2008) and The Jerk Theory (2009). In The Jerk Theory he also recorded soundtrack album, which was released in 2009.
From 2006 to 2007, Henderson co-starred in ABC comedy-drama series Desperate Housewives as Austin McCann. From 2008 to 2009 he appeared on CW's 90210, and next guest-starred in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
In February, 2011, Henderson has landed a lead role in TNT revival of 1978-1991 CBS prime-time soap opera Dallas. Henderson plays the character of John Ross Ewing III, the son of Sue Ellen (Linda Gray) and J.R. Ewing (Larry Hagman). The TNT's Dallas was premiered on June 13, 2012.
|2004||The Girl Next Door||Pep Rally Jock|
|2005||Yours, Mine and Ours||Nick De Pietro|
|2006||Step Up||Brett Dolan|
|2008||April Fool's Day||Blaine Cartier|
|2009||The Jerk Theory||Adam Dynes|
|2001||Popstars||Himself - Scene 23||13 episodes|
|2002||Maybe It's Me||Jackson||Episode: "The Rick's in Love Episode"|
|2002||Do Over||Jake||Episode: "Halloween Kiss"|
|2003||She Spies||Raine||Episode: "Rane of Terror"|
|2002–2003||One on One||Josh||11 episodes|
|2004||The Deerings||Kyle||TV pilot|
|2004||North Shore||Derek||Episode: "Tessa"|
|2004||8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter||Tyler||Episode: "Out of the Box"|
|2005||Rodney||Wes||Episode: "Talent Show"|
|2005||Over There||Pfc. Bo Rider||13 episodes|
|2006–2007||Desperate Housewives||Austin McCann||16 episodes|
|2008–2009||90210||Sean Cavanaugh||3 episodes|
|2009||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Calvin Crook||Episode: "Bloodsport"|
|2010||Betwixt||Nix Uyarak||TV pilot|
|2012–present||Dallas||John Ross Ewing III||Series regular|
- Ashley Tisdale - "He Said She Said" (2007) Music Video
- Ashley Tisdale - "Suddenly" (2008) Music Video
- Ashley Tisdale - "Not Like That"( 2007) Music Video
- Scene 23 - "I Really Don't Think So" (2002) Music Video
- Florida Georgia Line - "Stay" (2013) Music Video
- "Biography for Josh Henderson". IMDb. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- Canning, Andrea (May 2, 2007). "Ex-'Desperate Housewives' Star Josh Henderson Uses the Internet to Try to Save His Character". ABC News. Retrieved July 26, 2012. More than one of
- DeSocio, Jeffrey Thomas (July 2, 2012). "Josh Henderson Talks About The 'Dallas' Revival". Myfoxla.com.
- Keck, William (July 25, 2005). "Henderson makes it 'There'". USA TODAY. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- "Josh Henderson From the New "Dallas" on His Character". April 19, 2012. Dailymotion.com. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- Sherrow, Rita (June 10, 2012). "Former Tulsan Josh Henderson to star in 'Dallas' reboot on TNT". Tulsa World.
- Bauer, Zoe. "The Eyes Have It: Celebrities with Heterochromia". Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Josh Henderson- Biography". Yahoo!. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- "The Jerk Theory". Amazon.com. June 7, 2012. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- "Josh Henderson Joins The Cast Of Desperate Housewives". MovieWeb. July 24, 2006. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- Matt Mitovich (October 10, 2008). "Exclusive: Housewives Bad Boy Makes Trouble on 90210". TV Guide. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- Natalie Abrams (February 1, 2011). "Josh Henderson Joins Dallas as the Next J.R.". TV Guide. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- Nellie Andreeva (February 1, 2011). "Josh Henderson To Star In TNT’s ‘Dallas’, Larry Hagman Officially On Board". Deadline.com. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- 'Dallas' Star Josh Henderson: 'Our Main Goal Was to Make the Fans Happy' (Video), The Hollywood Reporter, June 13, 2012
- Josh Henderson at the Internet Movie Database
- Josh Henderson on Myspace music Myspace
- Josh Henderson on Myspace personal Myspace
- Josh Henderson Official Facebook Page