|Born||1984/1985 (age 29–30)
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
Warner appeared on 24 Hour Restaurant Battle in August 2010 with his then-girlfriend J.J. Pyle. They won the episode with their brunch restaurant concept, but the restaurant itself never came to fruition.
Food Network Star
Later in 2012, Warner became a contestant on the eighth season of Food Network Star; he was mentored by Alton Brown. He did not watch the series before becoming a contestant, because he does not own a television. He eventually became one of the final four contestants, and he filmed a pilot for a potential series called Rebel with a Culinary Cause. He won the competition, but he has not confirmed that Rebel with a Culinary Cause will be the final title of the series. Alton Brown announced on January 4, 2013, that he will "regrettably" not be producing Justin's show.  In March 2013, Justin Warner debuted a one-hour pilot special on Food Network titled Rebel Eats.
Warner was born on February 11, 1984 in Hagerstown, Maryland. His mother, Jan, is a schoolteacher; and his father was a psychologist. Warner was born when his father was 57 years old. He graduated from South Hagerstown High School in 2002; his father died shortly afterwards.
Warner has had no formal culinary training; he was inspired to learn to cook by his father. He is one of the co-owners of Do or Dine restaurant in Bed-Stuy, New York. Warner says that the apparent redness on his lips is not from lipstick, but from frequent use of Burt's Bees.
- The Next Food Network Star: Justin Warner Wins Season 8 Befittingly, But The Voting System Needs The Axe. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- Hagerstown native shines as next 'Food Network Star' - herald-mail.com. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- Justin M. Warner (EatFellowHumans) on Twitter. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- Hagerstown native Justin Warner competes on 'The Next Food Network Star' - mcall.com. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- Do or Dine's Justin Warner On Why Brunch Sucks: Interview Part 2 - New York - Restaurants and Dining - Fork in the Road. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- 24-Hour Restaurant Battle Sort of Looks Like This Show and That Show and That One, Too - TV Watch - Eater National. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- Justin Warner : Shows : Food Network. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- Do or Dine's Justin Warner Wins 'Food Network Star' - Restaurants – Blackbook. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- Justin Warner - Food Network Star Season 8 Winner - Interview | Rickey.org. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- Justin Warner named winner of 'Food Network Star' competition » Knoxville News Sentinel. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- . Retrieved January 4th 2013
- Justin Warner closes in on victory with 'The Next Food Network Star' - Page 2 - Herald-Mail. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- Do or Dine, Brooklyn Restaurant | Local Brooklyn News and Features | The Brooklyn Ink. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- ‘Food Network Star’ winner Justin Warner talks food, bullies and chapstick - Zap2it. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- - The Daily. Retrieved October 4, 2012.