Constant with Trabzonspor in 2014
|Full name||Kévin Constant|
|Date of birth||10 May 1987|
|Place of birth||Fréjus, France|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left Back
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8:42, 5 January 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
On 1 July 2011, Constant made a move to Genoa for €5.6 million cash, plus Acerbi (tagged for €2M) and Ivan Fatic (tagged for €0.2M) moved to Chievo. However Genoa bought Acerbi outright from Reggina for €2.2 million, which would made Constant in fact worth €8 million transfer fee.
On 20 June 2012, both Constant and Acerbi moved from Genoa C.F.C to A.C. Milan. The first on a loan, with an option to buy, deal, and the latter in co-ownership for €4 million. On 26 January 2013, AC Milan entered into co-ownership with Genoa for Constant in exchange for the termination of Acerbi's co-ownership, both for €4 million. On 27 July 2013 Milan purchased him outright for another €6 million,; Milan sold Rodney Strasser to Genoa for €3.5 million on the same day.
In July 2013, Constant responded to what he perceived as racial abuse from spectators at a pre-season TIM Trophy match against Sassuolo by leaving the pitch. Although the Italian Football Association fined the Sassuolo club €30,000 because of "racially discriminatory shouts and chants aimed at a player from the opposition’s team", a police investigation found no evidence of such.
Constant transferred to Trabzonspor for a fee of 2.5 million  in a 4-year contract, worth an average of €2.25 million a season. Constant made his official debut for the club against FC Rostov in the play-off qualifying round of the 2014–15 UEFA Europa League.
Constant began representing France U-17 in 2004. He qualified to play for Guinea through his mother. He made his debut on 14 October 2007, in a 1–3 friendly loss against Senegal. On 10 October 2010, Constant scored his second goal in a 2012 Africa Cup of Nations qualification against Nigeria.
- Scores and results list Guinea's goal tally first.
|1.||11 August 2010||Stade Saint-Exupéry, Marignane, France||Mali||2–0||2–0||Friendly|
|2.||10 October 2010||Stade du 28 Septembre, Conakry, Guinea||Nigeria||1–0||1–0||2012 African Cup of Nations qualifier|
|3.||5 March 2014||Azadi Stadium, Tehran, Iran||Iran||2–0||2–1||Friendly|
|4.||28 January 2015||Estadio de Mongomo, Mongomo, Equatorial Guinea||Mali||1–0||1–1||2015 Africa Cup of Nations|
- As of 6 September 2014
|Club||Season||League||Cup[nb 1]||League Cup[nb 2]||Europe||Total|
- As of 28 January 2015
|Guinea national team|
- Kevin Constant joins Milan on loan; Footballcracy, 6 June 2012.
- "Ufficiale: Kevin Constant al Genoa" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. 1 July 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- AC Chievo Verona Srl bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2012 (Italian)
- ; ACMilan.com, 26 January 2013
- AC Milan SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2013 (Italian)
- "DAL MILAN ARRIVA STRASSER" (in Italian). Genoa CFC. 27 July 2013. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "AC Milan's Kevin Constant walks off pitch after racist abuse". BBC Sport. 24 July 2013. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- Gladwell, Ben (2 August 2013). "Police: No racist abuse of Constant". ESPN FC. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- "Guinea replace Constant for Ghana". BBC News. 12 January 2008. Retrieved 29 December 2010.
- "Guinea – K. Constant". Soccerway. Retrieved 26 September 2012.
- "Constant, Kévin". National Football Teams. Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Kévin Constant – FIFA competition record
- Kévin Constant at National-Football-Teams.com
- Kévin Constant French league stats at LFP.fr (French)