|Born||Keeley Rebecca Hazell
18 September 1986 
Lewisham, London, England
Hazell was born in the London borough of Lewisham, and grew up in Grove Park, and she attended the Ravensbourne School in Bromley. Her mother, Amber, was a dinner lady and her father, Roy, was a window fitter; they separated when she was thirteen years old.
At 16 years of age, Hazell left school to work as a hairdresser. Her work colleagues persuaded her to try her luck at modelling. At 17, she competed in The Daily Star's "Search for a Beach Babe" contest and won. Still not old enough to pose on Page 3, she went to study fashion at Lewisham College. But later, a friend told her about The Sun's Page 3 Idol competition. Despite some initial uncertainty about entering the contest, she submitted some photos. She was eventually chosen the winner in December 2004. She won £10,000 worth of "sexy clothes" and "a one-year membership of the Rex cinema and bar". Another part of Hazell's Page 3 Idol win was a one-year exclusive glamour modelling contract with The Sun.
Hazell was regularly featured in Nuts and Zoo. She has been on the cover of The Sun's 2006 and 2007 Page 3 calendars, in addition to her own wall calendars, the 2007 edition selling 30,000 copies in its first few days of release.
In 2008, Hazell and agent Ginny Mettrick co-founded a modelling agency called Muse Management.
In 2009, according to the August edition of Loaded, Peta Todd stated that Keeley had given modelling up to pursue a career in acting, and was in America receiving acting lessons. Her last appearance on Page 3 of The Sun was on 30 September 2009.
In 2012 Keeley made her return to modelling and appeared on the front cover of the July issue of FHM.
Other media appearances
Hazell was the face of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Formula One 06 video game for PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and F1 CE for PlayStation 3. She is currently the face of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift for PlayStation 3.
In 2012 Hazell played a supporting role in the British gangster movie St George's Day which was directed by Frank Harper.
Environmental and charitable work
Hazell was hailed by Conservative leader David Cameron in December 2006 as an "environmental hero" for her campaigns in The Sun, giving environmental tips such as turning lights off during the day. She was named alongside the likes of David Attenborough, Prince Charles and Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Tories' list.
Hazell has backed a major breast cancer awareness campaign for Breakthrough Breast Cancer. The campaign called TALK TLC aims to promote Breakthrough's breast health message about the need to be aware of the signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Hazell has also signed up to take part in the Breakthrough Generations Study consisting of 100,000 women and spanning 40 years - the study aims to be the largest and most comprehensive of its kind.
Polls and honours
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012)|
- Winner of The Sun's Page 3 Idol 2004
- #17 in Loaded's 100 Peachiest Celebrity Chests 2005
- #1 in Zoo's Britain's 10 Sexiest Models
- #1 in Zoo's 100 Sexiest Bodies 2005
- #1 in The Sun's Favourite Page 3 Girls of All Time
- Voted "Best Page 3 Girl" in the FHM Bloke Awards 2006
- #2 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2006
- Winner of The Sun Online's Reality Babe Cup
- #1 in Zoo's 100 Sexiest Bodies 2006
- Best Celeb Body 2006 (More readers' survey)
- #19 in AskMen.com Top 99 Most Desirable Women 2007 Edition
- #9 in FHM's 50 Most Eligible Women 2007
- #2 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2007
- #3 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2008
- #2 in IGN Babe Election 2008
- #4 in AskMen.com Top 99 Most Desirable Women 2009 Edition."
- #5 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2009
- #3 seed in KJR-AM's Bigger Dance Bracket, eliminated in Championship by Megan Fox
- #5 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2010
- #8 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2012
- "Biography". Keeley Hazell.com. Retrieved 2 May 2006.
- "Keeley Homepage Page3.com". Page3 Online. Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- Hendry, Sharon. "Life: Keeley: I was a bad girl". The Sun Online (London). Retrieved 25 July 2006.
- "Keeley Hazell - About Me". Keeley Hazell.com. Retrieved 7 November 2008.
- "Keeley Hazell: Angel is a centrefold". The Independent (London). 26 November 2006. Retrieved 7 November 2008.
- "Muse Management". Myspace.com. Retrieved 18 December 2008.
- Weinberg, Jonathan. "Gaming: Keeley's hot bodywork". The Sun Online (London). Retrieved 1 August 2006.
- "Keeley Hazell Turns Up The Heat To Launch Motorstorm Pacific Rift For Playstation 3". PaddockTalk. Retrieved 7 November 2008.
- "Keeley Hazell". IMDb. Retrieved 18 December 2008.
- "Keeley Hazell: truly the chest of British". FHM.com. Retrieved 18 December 2008.
- "Byte Me TV". Byte Me TV. Retrieved 7 November 2008.
- "BBC - BBC Three Programmes - Page Three Teens". BBC Three. Retrieved 7 November 2008.
- "Keeley strips for hot music vid". The Sun Online (London). 29 April 2008. Retrieved 7 November 2008.
- Battle, Bella (8 January 2010). "Keeley's new film: Excl Pics". The Sun (London). Retrieved 10 January 2010.
- "IMDb Sundance Film Festival". Sundance Film Festival. imdb.com,inc. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- "Sundance: 2011 Winners: 'Like Crazy' Wins Grand Jury Dramatic Prize, 'How To Die In Oregon' Wins Documentary". Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- Winter, Katy. "Keeley Hazell reveals she auditioned for Fifty Shades of Grey movie TWICE | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- "The Latest Cameron Mantra: Praise a Page 3 Girl". This Is London. Retrieved 30 December 2006.
- "The Sun’s top model Keeley Hazell backs Breakthrough Breast Cancer". Breakthrough Breast Cancer. Retrieved 7 November 2008.
- "Glamour Model Keeley Hazell's Naked Anti-Fur Ad for PETA". PETA. Retrieved 20 November 2009.
- FHM, (magazine), "Keeley Hazell — All-Time Great", FHM, retrieved 23 August 2013
- "Keeley Hazell Does FHM UK".
- "Alternative Icons of the Year". (January 2007). Arena.
- Coan, Lee (September 2005). "Top girl". FHM, pp. 74–80.
- "Keeley Got Me Going". (October 2005). 3zine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Keeley Hazell.|