From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Front page, 22 June 2009
|Type||Daily newspaper (Published from Tuesday to Sunday)|
|Owner(s)||Editoriale Libero S.r.l.|
|Founded||18 July 2000|
|Political alignment||Liberal conservatism
History and profile
In February 2007 some members of the Red Brigade were arrested on a charge of wanting to fire-bomb the Libero editorial offices in Milan. The paper has been edited by Maurizio Belpietro since August 2009.
- Eugénie Saitta (April 2006). "The Transformations of Traditional Mass Media Involvement in the Political and Electoral Process" (Conference Paper). Nicosia, Cyprus: ECPR. Retrieved 24 November 2014.
- "Libero (Italy)". Publicitas. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- Riformatori Liberali: Siamo l'anima libertaria della Cdl Blog di Benedetto Della Vedova, 14 October 2006
- Bernardo Iovene. Il finanziamento quotidiano. RAI, trasmissione Report 23 April 2006
- "Capi br arrestati all'alba dopo summit segreto". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). 29 February 2008. Retrieved 27 May 2009.
- Data for average Newspaper circulation (Diffusione media (Italia + Estero)) from the Accertamenti Diffusione Stampa (Ads) survey on 2008 in Italy 
- Libero Official Website (Italian)