|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
Front page, 2009-06-22
|Type||Daily newspaper (Published from Tuesday to Sunday)|
|Owner(s)||Editoriale Libero S.r.l.|
|Founded||18 July 2000|
Libero (known also as Libero Quotidiano) is an Italian newspaper, published in Milan, Italy, founded by the journalist Vittorio Feltri in July 2000 and edited by Maurizio Belpietro since August 2009. The newspaper has a political allegiance to the Italian centre-right and liberalism.
- Riformatori Liberali: Siamo l'anima libertaria della Cdl Blog di Benedetto Della Vedova, 14 ottobre 2006
- Bernardo Iovene. Il finanziamento quotidiano. RAI, trasmissione Report del 23 aprile 2006
- Data for average Newspaper circulation (Diffusione media (Italia + Estero)) from the Accertamenti Diffusione Stampa (Ads) survey on 2008 in Italy 
- "Capi br arrestati all'alba dopo summit segreto". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). 29 February 2008. Retrieved 27 May 2009.
- Libero Official Website (Italian)
|This Italian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|