List of bodies of water of New Brunswick
New Brunswick receives precipitation year round, which feeds numerous streams and rivers. There are two main discharge basins: the Gulf of Saint Lawrence to the east and north and the Bay of Fundy to the south. The major rivers are the Saint John and the Miramichi.
To be sorted
Bay of Fundy
- Guitard, Nicholas. "Hamilton Waterfalls of New Brunswick". Retrieved 2008-11-10.
- List of bays in New Brunswick
- List of lakes in New Brunswick
- List of mountains in New Brunswick
- List of islands of New Brunswick
- List of waterfalls in Canada